Author Topic: Crazy Fast Build  (Read 50470 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: Crazy Fast Build
« Reply #225 on: March 25, 2014, 04:52:01 PM »
have ya bolted a seat in to see how well you will be able to see over the dash? I know I will raise my seats for my hood.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline CrazyFastFab

• Fabricator
« Reply #226 on: March 25, 2014, 07:56:10 PM »
Coming together nicely!  And DS thought I could get a 30 pk in my wing trunk, pretty sure we could just mount a tap on yours.  ;D

Almost test drive time.

30 Pack, hell I am planning for a his and hers pony KEGS!!!! with a 30 pack in the middle.

Ya, I could get a body in there.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2014, 08:34:09 PM »
lol well there will be a trail of men behind you with solo cups if you do!!  rofl trailing clear back to the gate  rofl carl will be the one with 4 cups lol  ;)   the only way I'll drink one is if I can sit in your lawn chair and watch you work while tasting one  rofl rofl just ask carl  rofl rofl
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline CrazyFastFab

• Fabricator
« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2014, 10:43:55 PM »
Ya, I haven't yet figured out how to get it in the trailer but it is nice to know I can get some supervision if I need it.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #229 on: March 26, 2014, 05:49:38 AM »
Ds is a real good supervisor, he actually has ideas he will share to help fix the problem unlike many supervisors.  They want to check my center console for beer at gate, but never ask about wing.  LMAO

Realy diggin the color, gonna leave the alum raw?  Looks slick contrasting to paint!!. 
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #230 on: March 26, 2014, 02:05:46 PM »
someone posted a pic I took of carl working on his rail now somehow the tops of my feet were in the pic so everyone knew I was sitting down watching carl work lol          the rail is looking good

Offline CrazyFastFab

• Fabricator
« Reply #231 on: March 26, 2014, 08:55:44 PM »
I like the look too.  On other cars I have taken a wire well to the and brushed it looks really good but it doesn't last so I am planning to do a wrap like DS.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #232 on: March 28, 2014, 12:45:15 PM »
dunebound took a grinder to his then had them powdercoated with transparent powder and they look really good!!!

Offline CrazyFastFab

• Fabricator
« Reply #233 on: April 01, 2014, 07:43:11 PM »
Didn't know clear powder was an option.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #234 on: April 01, 2014, 07:48:45 PM »
Clears,translucents,hammers,wrinkles,sky is the limit.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #235 on: April 27, 2014, 08:57:07 AM »
dune used the red translucent over the grinder marks and it really looks good! fabbr is right the sky is the limit with the powder anymore

Offline CrazyFastFab

• Fabricator
« Reply #236 on: April 27, 2014, 11:20:47 PM »
I did know there where so many options for powders. 

The building has been slow these days.  I did get the wheels on it.  Looks a lot better.  With spring I have had to start a couple of those other projects.  Built a violin for my mother and Chicken coop for the wife.  She has a few other project for me as well.

I have been trying to get a wrap from Dan Martin but haven't got a thing done for a week on the car.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2014, 08:39:34 PM »
one day at a time!!

Offline CrazyFastFab

• Fabricator
« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2014, 10:04:52 PM »
A couple of pics.  I still need to adjust the suspension so I haven't put Nitrogen in yet.

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
« Reply #239 on: April 29, 2014, 05:10:37 AM »
Starting to come together now Crazy.  Look good. 

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal