Author Topic: just want to know  (Read 2219 times)

rklausbeasty42

just want to know
« on: March 15, 2011, 11:00:51 PM »
 drowning help plz
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 02:00:16 AM by rklausbeasty42 »

rklausbeasty42

Re: just want to know
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 01:59:17 AM »
i have done allot of research i figured it out the style i like it is a Edge Barracuda i like the style and the design and how much has it cost u guys to make ? How long did it take to build it. I really like that style out of all the buggies i have seen. What size motors do Ur's have ?

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 02:11:15 AM »
Dude, is your search button broken?
This post has been edited due to content.

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
  • What goes around comes around!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 05:29:20 AM »
Depends, how long is a piece of string ??? But on a more serious note if I were gonna do another one I'd put a hyabusa motor in it or a parallel four cylinder, and how long it takes depends how much you do yourself and your skill level. Some do theirs in months some in years. rofl
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 05:33:22 AM by Reidy02 »
VTR 1000 CUDA on the way.. What goes around comes around!!

Offline Lance-W

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 06:17:32 AM »
If you look at the top right of the home page you'll see a "hot topic" Samantha's Cuda Build.  It'll walk you through the whole thing.  Total for parts we have about ~10k in it.  The shocks and the Hayabusa engine are the most expensive parts.  You could probably do without the Busa but you most definitely need to spend the money on the shocks.   It took us months.  I build cars and restore cars constantly so I have lot's of tools and lot's of talent/experience.  Most people it takes longer than a few months.

Offline Engineer

• Inquisitor
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 10:22:49 AM »
That thing blows my mind every time I see it lance!

If you like the Cuda then Doug Hiem can cut a lot of time off your build with premade parts.  He makes all the hard to do stuff with machine work required.  If you look around the site you will find his stuff.

And like Boostin so eloquently put it, read some of the build logs of the people who have built them so you know exactly what is required before starting.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal