Author Topic: hmmmmmm  (Read 4700 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: hmmmmmm
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 11:44:38 AM »
While thinking about it, I was thinking of putting this on the back of my open trailer: If you can read this, you must trust my straps more than me.

it's funny you meantion this cause i seem to have the same issue a lot! never fails i'm pulling a trailer and they all and i mean all get behind me even on the 2 lane rds!! it is amazing well they do until i drop a gear ( since i drive a manual trans ) then sometimes you hear there tires squeal as they hit the brakes and i've gotten the finger a few times as they go by too  LMAO LMAO but i like your idea so if you get some large bumper stickers made up let me know i think it would be something to try  LMAO LMAO         

and as far as what people are thinking parking in front of you in the waaaaaaay far back with 100 open spots and yet they choose the one in front of you, well they aren't thinking they are drones and dumber than shit itself and it is your civic duty as a man to leave them a not on there windshield letting them know dogs are smarter than they cause atleast a dog doesn't shit where it eats!!  LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 11:52:43 AM »
even better yet.....and this is a personal favorite of mine......when traveling innerstate pulling a load ( in my case usually the camper ) doing slightly over the speed limit in the left lane to get around 2 or three rigs doing 10 under the dumb M&*($#@R   F$(^%ERS come flying up on the inside rt lane and cut you off leaving less than 1 car lenght between you and them!!!!!!!!!!!   bs1 kick kick kick kick    i am going to run one of them off the road some day cause they are going to kill people, i know they aren't thinking but how do they expect someone to shut it down with out turning there prius into an accordian and stuffing there head into the plastic air box in the front corner of the hood with 25k lbs on them let alone a rig!!!!!! kick kick kick

ok rant over continue lol
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:56:27 AM by Dsrace »
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Offline D Walker

• Lifetime VIP
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 11:54:23 AM »
When I park my truck/trailer in a lot, I jackknife the tractor. That way the trailer takes up a bunch of spots and I can usually pull right out.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2013, 11:55:36 AM »
Mental note, stay out of Nebraska.

Or get some of the cheap jack from junk yard.  Put under 1 drive wheel and lift just enough to spin.  They'll think the trannys out.  rofl rofl rofl rofl  Dont leave handle.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2013, 01:27:28 PM »
I don't seem to have the problems you guys have with traffic. I learned a long time ago that just hanging back will get me there just as quickly as pushing it. A lot less stressful also.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline BDKW1

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2013, 08:47:35 PM »
I don't seem to have the problems you guys have with traffic.

Location, location, location.......... Traffic isn't something I worry about in Kansas either. Around here, it's a little hard to get away from.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2013, 05:31:42 AM »
We have used a large floor jack with bigger tires before to lift a cars drive tires and drag it out of the way more than once. Moved one to in front of a fire hydrant (It was close by) then called cops.

Been thinking about building a powered trailer dolly to move big trailers (from the hitch). Be easy enough to make it a car mover too the more I think of it.
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Online fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2013, 06:00:42 AM »

Location, location, location.......... Traffic isn't something I worry about in Kansas either. Around here, it's a little hard to get away from.
Dude,have you driven in Tulsa ,OK traffic lately? There is none worse,Dallas,Ft.Worth,Kansas City,Denver,even outer LA is no worse.I agree,location,location,location is true IN traffic. Like I said,I just hang back and usually arrive just as quickly as the ahole playing Nascar racer down the highway.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline thedoctor

• Fabricator
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2013, 08:27:42 PM »
My Dad hauled heavy equipment in 1940s. His cure for tailgaters was to accidently drop tires off into gravel shoulder. His co driver had cure for people that didn't want trucks to pass. He said if tracter was ahead, trailer would follow. Cars seem want to drive in ditch when he pulled over. eyes ;D
In the words of my father "Never give up too soon, you might miss a good piece."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal