Author Topic: I got Snuggy'ed again  (Read 23939 times)

Offline fastcorvairs

• Lifetime VIP
  • If it is worth doing!!!!!! Do it in the sand
Re: I got Snuggy'ed again
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2018, 08:49:23 PM »
Bought this rack snuggy on an auction couple yrs back. Hadn't even finished car but knew I wanted it!  Fastcorvair donated it for a fundraiser on GD.com and I wasn't gonna be outbid. Finally got her installed. Only takes 5 min!  Don't know what took so long.  But anyone buying the cheaper $100-$200 racks yiu will need this as they will wear the alum down quick.  ;D ;D

I upgraded from a regular saco rack to a magnum and it already has slop. Any chance you have made a snuggy for saco magnums yet?

Nope.  Show me a picture of the magnum.

If I believe I cannot do something it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe that I can, then I acquire the ability to do it , even if I didn't have it at the beginning.

Offline Punkur67

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 05:07:53 AM »
Bought this rack snuggy on an auction couple yrs back. Hadn't even finished car but knew I wanted it!  Fastcorvair donated it for a fundraiser on GD.com and I wasn't gonna be outbid. Finally got her installed. Only takes 5 min!  Don't know what took so long.  But anyone buying the cheaper $100-$200 racks yiu will need this as they will wear the alum down quick.  ;D ;D

I upgraded from a regular saco rack to a magnum and it already has slop. Any chance you have made a snuggy for saco magnums yet?

Its better to be a smartass than a dumbass!

Offline Punkur67

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2018, 05:03:43 PM »

I pulled the rack apart today and the flat gear has too much slop between it and the cover. I either need to do a snuggy or machine the sides of the rack down so top sits closer to the gear.
Its better to be a smartass than a dumbass!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 08:34:00 AM »
might have to ship it to him to have one made for it.
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal