Author Topic: What did i do HELP  (Read 10993 times)

Offline Jerry

Re: What did i do HELP
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2009, 05:04:49 PM »
I only get a tingle with the new shed grounded or un grounded.

Admin

« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2009, 05:06:58 PM »
somewere in the wire harnes the wires got to be burnt and shorting, Pull every single piece of wire loom off and start looking, may be in that plug, IMO first thing id do is get rid off that...

Offline Jerry

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2009, 05:27:49 PM »
I am with you Bugpac, i am thinking the plug most go ( or just part of it)..  Because  Yummi got some action when he wiggled it. Andnothing else changed, and it ran up to the point the i messed with the tail lights. I put that all back the way it was. The brake lights are working now but they are run completely off the other fuse block. I hope (but do not think i will) to get some time this week end the kids have sports this weekend.

The code 56 is a code for the fuel pump( ground, short, what ever). The first thing i am going to try is the connecting all those wires to that plug that are related to the fuel pump. That may do the trick

Offline Jerry

« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2009, 05:33:05 PM »
Hey Boostinjdm, if it were a bad coil would it not show when i ran the codes

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2009, 05:42:31 PM »
 ???
This post has been edited due to content.

Offline Jerry

« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2009, 08:11:46 PM »
If i leave the battery connected and the new load shed connected ( i get the tingle) do i run the risk of demageing the new load shed???

Admin

« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2009, 08:28:26 PM »
If i leave the battery connected and the new load shed connected ( i get the tingle) do i run the risk of demageing the new load shed???

No, unhook the battery and find the bad wire... ;D

Offline Jerry

« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2009, 12:48:17 PM »
Bugpac and Yummi, The two smart guys. Once again Bugpac you were right it was the plug (one of the wires coming out was not completly connected), and Yummi you were right on which wires it was in the plug, ( the red and blacks). That is were i started. I connected up three wire from one side of the plug together and ran a 14 gauage wire to the three wires from the other side of the plug. Then i crossed my fingers preyed and hooked up the battery and the motor came to life again ;D ;D ;D

Now i need to sodier up the wires i just did and the relays.

Now the key switch.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal