Author Topic: Check This OUT!  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Grimm Reaper Racing

• Forum Sponsor
Check This OUT!
« on: November 03, 2009, 06:46:09 AM »
I was watching some youtube and stumbled across this guy.  I think he belongs here at DTSfab for sure!

See you all duneside.😎🤙

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Re: Check This OUT!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 09:56:51 AM »
Get hold of that crazy mofo! Damn right we need him here.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
  • What goes around comes around!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 02:09:51 AM »
That guy's nucken futs!!
VTR 1000 CUDA on the way.. What goes around comes around!!

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 08:52:11 PM »
I was gonna post the link to MBN but since Fabr cannot go there I just popped the link up here. Its worthy and then some.

Yoshi deserves the credit for finding this one. He posted it.

http://www.break.com/index/amazing-oldsmobile-jump.html?matchid=
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 08:54:42 PM »
As I pointed out on MBN they get credit for coolness and for using a spotter (with a radio even) but they loose a point for no "Dukes of Hazzard" horn sound.
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

SPEC

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 05:34:36 AM »
Good point nutz...
I was impressed that they used a spotter as well

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 05:55:59 AM »
When I saw that  :o :o looked smooth as hell on landing.  Glad to see radio help, and that he didnt get swervy on landing and kiss that row of trees.
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline T8erhead

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 07:22:04 AM »
On Toonigh Road in Woodstock GA there is a perfect spot to jump a car like that.  My brother (17) driving, me (15) spotting from the front seat, with no radio; we jumped my grandfather's LTD over 50 feet.  We know because we walked it off after the exhuast left a 6' long, inch deep gouge in the asphalt.  Oh, and the muffler and tailpipe were dragging the ground afterwards.  Grandpa still hasn't found out what happened.  Damn crazy kids!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 07:36:31 AM »
I've seen the first video before and still like it. I know a few guys that would try that for fun!

the second video now that was nuts, those guys get a thumbs up for all balls no brains  LMAO   of course I can't say given the chance I wouldn't try it myslef!
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 11:35:43 AM »
I lived in Indianapolis, Indiana for about 12 years and one day when I was out looking for a vehicle I wanted to buy I sorta got lost on the backroads to it.

Along the way out there west of Indianapolis I came upon a single lane bridge. This is an old style bridge with a the HUGe and THICK IRON rails that make it look like a small train trestle and are taller than tall lifted trucks on the sides. All triangulated. Impressive looking.

But what really caught my eye was this bridge had literal jump ramps going on and off it. I mean the guy who built it HAD to be thinking. Imma make this IRRESISTABLE to a kide in an old car!

I wish I had a pic of it. I saw no real damage to the sides where somone tried to clear the bridge and caught the sides but I just KNOW someons jumped it some. But to make it clear across without hitting would be YOUTUBE material indeed!

Its the call of the "Sirens" if ever here was one. One cannot resist!

Anyone from Indiana know about this? lol

It in the middle of no where too. Small chance of getting caught. But a while for the "bambulance" to get there if you stray off the straight path!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal