Author Topic: oct 2009 footage  (Read 9059 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: oct 2009 footage
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 08:32:58 AM »
fabbr you'll have to show the wife, there is a little footage of her in deano's rail riding a wheelie over that hill. she seems to really like to wheelie, better make sure her new rail does!  ;D ;D
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 09:01:24 AM »
Yes,I showed her and you are right. She LOVES the wheelies. They bore me to death tho!
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 09:03:18 AM »
Just so we're clear on this,the idiot without a helmet was ME! LOL!!!!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 11:39:23 AM »
Just so we're clear on this,the idiot without a helmet was ME! LOL!!!!

I thought you'd like that little piece of footage  ;D
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2009, 11:41:23 AM »
I used to think the wheelies wouldn't appeal to me either but with this rail they are fun but if that was all the rail wanted to do than no that would get old very very fast! I have seen a number of rides down there were all they seem to be able to do is wheelie, I don't know how they stand it but on the otherhand they probably don't know any different.

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 11:56:35 AM »
lap two footage. doug is still filming. the video started off with myself leading then shane then doug then dougs friend troy I think then allan but doug decided he didn't want to be behind shane anymore and jumped in behind myself. NO one wanted behind allan with his 16.50 uncut eliminator paddles they shove buckets of sand!  I got to send a thanks out to doug for being a good sport, putting up with my spray to get some good chase video of me!   doug I talked to the wife ( ceo! ) and this spring we will be in contact to make a trip to your neck of the woods.

http://www.youtube.com/user/minirail#p/a

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 12:51:56 PM »
well they didn't like on of the three songs I used in the video and won't tell me which one so they just yanked the audio, that's a bunch of crap for a home video!!!

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 07:47:32 PM »
lap two footage. doug is still filming. the video started off with myself leading then shane then doug then dougs friend troy I think then allan but doug decided he didn't want to be behind shane anymore and jumped in behind myself. NO one wanted behind allan with his 16.50 uncut eliminator paddles they shove buckets of sand!  I got to send a thanks out to doug for being a good sport, putting up with my spray to get some good chase video of me!   doug I talked to the wife ( ceo! ) and this spring we will be in contact to1 make a trip to your neck of the woods.

http://www.youtube.com/user/minirail#p/a

Let'smake it a DTS  Northern Lights Tour!When you thinking of doing it?
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Doug Heim

• Bad @$$ Buggy Builder & Parts Supplier
  • Forum Sponsor
    • Doug Heim's Photo Bucket
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 09:43:24 PM »
Im thinking late May or June! Im open for dates but no busy weekends! Lets make it an extended weekend! . Ill host the event with some snacks and beverages, I recomend we all camp at the same place (Sandy Shores). There is no alcohol at the dunes permited although some sneak it in (not me). Im sure Spec can make this one as its closer for him.

Offline Doug Heim

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 09:44:20 PM »
Ill show you all how to jump at Silver Lake!

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2009, 09:45:13 PM »
Why don't we try for early june?
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Doug Heim

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2009, 09:54:26 PM »
sure!

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2009, 10:12:15 PM »
that may just work and would be a great way to test out the newer smaller powerstroke I just bought! ;D  doug what is the earliest the dunes open in the season? what time of the year is the better weather as in not 100 or below 70 during the day? what kind of gear should we bring, ie winter and summer in other words what can we typically expect for what times of the year up there A?
what do they have for hook ups in the camp grounds? just so all know what kind of restrictions are there on the sand ie spark arrestors, flag mounts, noise/db range etc etc?

Offline Doug Heim

• Forum Sponsor
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 10:17:38 PM »
Man one question at a time Eh?

Im off to bed. You have my brain working too hard. But weather should be great then. Upper 70s to 80s during the day, Upper 50s to 60s at night

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2009, 10:24:45 PM »
Man one question at a time Eh?

Im off to bed. You have my brain working too hard. But weather should be great then. Upper 70s to 80s during the day, Upper 50s to 60s at night

that is why man came up with JD&coke! I wonder if yoshi can make it too, I have yet to get him to meet up with me at the dunes when we can all ride together I would really like to go for a ride with him in one of his rails like he said a long time ago!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal