Author Topic: Rzr on craigslist  (Read 2481 times)

Offline Boostinjdm

Rzr on craigslist
« on: September 04, 2010, 12:04:43 AM »
Ok, I'm poor and it's prolly a scam, but for $2800 for a 2009.... I think I'll look into it anyway.  Just don't tell the girlfriend.... kick    The seller does have a few other items listed with detailed descriptions for about the same money.  Maybe they're hurtin? ???
This post has been edited due to content.

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Re: Rzr on craigslist
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 12:12:58 AM »
Scam city. That SAME pic was posted local to me tonight and has already been flagged off.

IISTGTBTIPI = If it sounds to good to be true it probably is!
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

Offline Boostinjdm

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 12:30:22 AM »
I know it's prolly a scam, and I know that for some reason scammers really like $2800, but I couldn't help myself and had to ask.  We'll see if I get a reply.
This post has been edited due to content.

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 06:19:00 AM »
They'll look like one of these.... but I like to mess with 'em anyway.

Hi,
I am selling this car because my platoon has been sent back to Afganistan and don't want it get old in my backyard. The price is low because I need to sell it before November 16th. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident...I do have the title , clear, under my name. The Denali has 35,000 miles VIN# 1GKEK63U16J138428 .
It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $4,300. The car is in Baltimore, MD, in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back.
Regards!!!

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car. I sell it at this price($2,980.00 ) because I have been divorced recently. Now the car is in my property and as a woman i don't need it. This car is in excellent working conditions, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear title.

From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services. We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account for $20,000.00 The final price that I want for this car is $2,980.00 including shipping and handling.

If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through eBay.

I will wait your answer very soon.

Bu
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
  • What goes around comes around!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 07:15:22 AM »
Seems they're all below 3grand, what's that some magical amount they wont be punished for :o if they get away with it! eyes
VTR 1000 CUDA on the way.. What goes around comes around!!

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »
No,it's threshold of too much for suckers to easily be hooked ..................................
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal