Author Topic: Axles for piranha?  (Read 1630 times)

rashid7

Axles for piranha?
« on: January 26, 2012, 02:28:54 AM »
Hi guys
I have a friend building a piranha and he used a Chevrolet lumaina axles but they were very heavy plus low wheel travel , any other good options you guys recommend to use for my piranha ?

Thanks all

Offline Nutz4sand

• VIP
  • Wishin I was there. "Glamis"
Re: Axles for piranha?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 12:53:08 PM »
There are easy 50 to 100 ways you COULD do it. (in others words lots of options)

How much you have to spend and whats local to you VS if you are willing to get something shipped to you can and will play a big part. 

What are you looking to spend on the axles for YOUR machine? That will help others here help you better.

Also whats local to you for parts?
Your mission isn't to dive feet first into hell, but to make sure its crowded when you get there.

rashid7

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 12:04:58 AM »
There are easy 50 to 100 ways you COULD do it. (in others words lots of options)

How much you have to spend and whats local to you VS if you are willing to get something shipped to you can and will play a big part. 

What are you looking to spend on the axles for YOUR machine? That will help others here help you better.

Also whats local to you for parts?

Not more than 350$ for the two
I have no problem with shipping the part because I know someone is going to ship the parts from the US to my place for free :)

Offline Doug Heim

• Bad @$$ Buggy Builder & Parts Supplier
  • Forum Sponsor
    • Doug Heim's Photo Bucket
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 09:44:17 AM »
Use type 4 CV joints found on the VW Thing, Porsche 924, and Porsche 954.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal