Author Topic: Compact tractors  (Read 24586 times)

Offline vidio1

• Fabricator
Re: Compact tractors
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 01:11:43 AM »
I remember that day for mine...It was just about a year and a half ago. I backed it off the trailer, crammed it into a dirt pile I had been saving and got stuck. Took several minutes to find the 4X4 switch. Naturally I was too cool to hear the presentation of controls when I bought it. LOL. looks just like mine, but by the specs it's a size bigger, maybe 2. Mines 24hp with a 2 speed HST.

Offline Reidy02

• VIP
  • What goes around comes around!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2009, 01:16:45 AM »
Wow Spec that looks cool Mate! Ya finally got it hey good one!! ;D
VTR 1000 CUDA on the way.. What goes around comes around!!

SPEC

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2009, 04:13:35 AM »
No cab?

Not for moving boxes ;D
Too much on and off, cab would be just one more obstacle for me to clear

SPEC

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2009, 04:45:56 AM »
VIDIO,
That's FOOKEN funny rofl
I did that learning on the dealers demo unit ;D
Piss on the bucket I headed for the biggest snow pile on the lot...drove it in in 2 wd...as far as it would go  locked in the 4 and stomped the diff locker just to see if I could make it thru
Damn 4 wheel drive with a diff lock sure beats the hell outa 2 wheel and turning brakes...
Next I went over to a pile of landscape rocks and went after that...Poor sales man couldn't watch...I think he had to go clean out his shorts from watching me go apeshit on his demo LMAO
Obviously it passed the test...But I didn't want that one...Not if every one demo'ed it like I did...Mine got here with .5 hours on the meter
Mines a 23 HP liquid cooled deisel, the HST has 3 ranges The bucket lifts to about 7 feet...Kyle hit the garage ceiling with it ???

Offline Carlriddle

• Another build? What are you thinking?
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2009, 05:12:48 AM »
Well damn, I guess me mooning you from interstate bridge is out now. :o rofl :o  She is pretty, did you sleep beside her last night?  And dont forget to give it a bath every night. LMAO
You can keep your CHANGE, I'd like to keep my DOLLAR.

SPEC

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 05:21:47 AM »
I might still be making the trip after the 1st of the year.. I'll talk to boomer
No I didn't sleep in the shop...I'm saving that till I put the 1st scratch in it
Lock the doors and don't come out till the SPECINATOR calms down rofl
I do think it needs a couple coats of good wax tho-   seems to help with the tree branch scratches ;D

SPEC

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2009, 06:21:20 AM »
Well...The boda got it's 1st scratch... :-\ eyes :-X
And I didn't have to sleep in the shop...Barb put the ROP's up while it was warming up outside...I was gearing up... I DIDN'T NOTICE  5: hopped on and started pushing snow...Caught a tree branch Bout 4" in diameter...didn't realize I had it till it smacked me in the head and flopped on the hood...
Wait.....
It gets better... Barb comes over to help me...who is just fooking furious that the ROP is up...After explaining that it is WAY TOO FOOKING TALL...
She puts it up anyway  :-[
I had pulled the pins and was untangling the broken branches out of it...I just started to flip it down...Here's Barb right under it...Bonks her right in the Fooking mellon...I figure she's going to be unconscious with a gushing head wound...FOOK NO that woman's head is sooooo fooking hard she didn't even get a goose egg LMAO
I don't think she'll put the ROP up again with out consulting me 1st
No damage to the Boda...Little buffing compound...and a couple of aspirins for the little lady...and all is good here ;D

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2009, 08:17:57 AM »
Youneed a pair of glasses or a spotter?
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SPEC

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2009, 09:34:19 AM »
 rofl rofl rofl
I'm just not used to something that is 3 feet taller than me for no apparent reason... I didn't notice that it was up till I hooked the branch...I'll just charge Glady extra for the tree trimming ;D
She has me trim those trees every spring :P

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2009, 10:05:34 AM »
Put that fooker up and leave it up and you won't have to worry about it. Oh ya,that short door thing! LOL!!!!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SPEC

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2009, 10:23:19 AM »
 ;D
I'd like to shorten it, and weld up a canopy for it...Then I could hang some mirrors off it so I could see better behind me

Offline vidio1

• Fabricator
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2009, 11:31:26 AM »
I have a fiberglass canopy on mine...It makes mowing for hours on end tolerable in the summer heat. You'll need that extra height of the ROPS to get on and off of it without smacking your forehead every time. With the canopy on mine just clears an 8ft garage door.

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2009, 02:11:02 PM »
;D
I'd like to shorten it, and weld up a canopy for it...Then I could hang some mirrors off it so I could see better behind me
I'm gonna have a talk with specinator about your inability  to fooken  leave well enough alone. Go build SOMETHING and leave the 'bota alone!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

SPEC

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2010, 08:04:19 AM »
2 Trips out to the woods and no scratches ;D
Altho the 71 had an electrical failure and had to get towed home by the Great Punkin ;D
So now the poor ol' S10 gets to step up to the plate ;D

SPEC

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2010, 01:05:51 PM »
 ;D
Just letting you guys know I made it back alright...Working in the woods alone is a hazard :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal