Author Topic: Forum Follys  (Read 1831 times)

Offline fabr

• Administrator
Forum Follys
« on: June 21, 2019, 08:54:38 PM »
 LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO  For the last many months I've been frequenting the FAST EFI forum. Like many forums participation has fallen off severely and the truly helpful and knowledgeable members have gotten tired of answering the same questions over and over.  ANYWAY,there is/was a member there that thought the forum had become his own little kingdom and his advise/answers were NOT to be questioned. WELL......you know what that sounded like to me. :m It sounded like a effer that needed taught a few manners.  Ya,I took it upon myself to do the deed. ;D ;D  He just kept getting more and more unhinged to say the least and was outright attacking pretty much everyone. All the CPG/FAST/TCI/etc. people have been absent the last year and this dick head knew he could just do any damn thing he pleased without any consequences. So he thought.  rofl rofl I called FAST and asked if there was anyone actually in charge of the forums. The guy asked why I asked and I politely explained. He asked if I could stay on hold a few minutes and sure I waited. Apparently he went to the forum and quickly came back to me. He thanked me for making them aware of the situation. Call was over and I just assumed that was the end of it. NOPE!!!! LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO they pulled a Hillary on him and acid washed/bleachbitted the hell out of his account. I've never seen such scorched earth purging of a member of any forum anywhere ever. There is litterally no trace of his ass on ANY of the CPG forums now. Every last shred of him ever having been on the CPG forums is gone. WOW!!!! they didn't eff around one little bit. :m :m
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: Forum Follys
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 10:47:47 AM »
good for you and impressive on there part.  that is so damn funny as well  LMAO    your right, forums have fallen off because of social media groups like facebook. now i looks at a few of them from time to time and no real good info or flat wrong info. i always pipe up and state they need to search a forum dedicated to that if they want real info. rarely do many but i think there younger kids.
Don't never argue with an Idiot!
Because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal