Author Topic: Almost a year  (Read 17572 times)

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
Re: Almost a year
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2008, 05:15:44 PM »
here is a clip from some older footage at LS. I get a big rush out of riding the ridges.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

SPEC

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2008, 04:22:29 AM »
Welcome DSrace,
I heard you build a hell of a car...
Welcome Enemy,
I hear you drive it like you stole it...
Syrahole has some awesome trails, they say 50 -50 dunes and sage...More like 25 dunes and 75 sage...The best part of the trip was when Luke almost had the top off our Big knockered waitress, posing on his rail...  :o even the specinator was amused...But then again I amuse her  ;D
 If you are self contained 100% it prolly wouldn't be a bad place to go...but the IDIOTS running the place are crooked asswipes...

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2008, 01:37:34 PM »
Welcome DSrace,
Welcome Enemy,

thanks spec  :)
enemy can definitely drive, and he did help build part of that rail with me. his rail is a prototype of my new design and enemy was willing to be the guinipig. we have had to make 3 changes before he powdercoated but it's right on the money now.    ;D
my trailer has everything but a bathroom, but I did see that they have new toilets and shower up and running on there web site. are these the same as when you went down?
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

SPEC

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 04:12:06 AM »
DS,
the bathrooms are new since I was there and that was part of the problem....the portapotties had all been tipped...every night we were there...No body bothered to clean them up...shit running down the wall, Every time Specinator had to pee we had to load up and drive back to town to the roach trap...I really didn't have anything against the local business's, the people were nice...except the hotel broad, with the effen dog that was humping my leg...And the effen IDIOTS on the park board, I'm sure Fabr told you how that went down...C'MON DOWN...INVEST A HALF A MILLION DOLLARS.... oh wait you mean you want to make a living  off of that investment? ? ? Get bent asshole ... and thanks for the free business plan 9:

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 03:29:49 PM »
Welcome DSrace,
Welcome Enemy,
Syrahole has some awesome trails, they say 50 -50 dunes and sage...More like 25 dunes and 75 sage...The best part of the trip was when Luke almost had the top off our Big knockered waitress, posing on his rail...  :o even the specinator was amused...But then again I amuse her  ;D
 If you are self contained 100% it prolly wouldn't be a bad place to go...but the IDIOTS running the place are crooked asswipes...
Thanks for the welcome Spec! After looking over the pictures you posted of your experience down there, I am really looking forward to this trip. The place looks like it has some real potential...and HOPEFULLY we can run into the waitress....we'll get the pics of those 1:!! Maybe even a few pics of her  1: while her  1: is 1: a really  big  1: after using a 1: to  1: !! That would be soooooo coool.......I think I will bring my own shitter though!
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2008, 04:01:49 PM »
 :m :m :m bb: bb:
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SPEC

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2008, 06:30:10 AM »
Ya ^^^^^^^^^^ ;D

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2008, 06:09:03 PM »
Thanks for the welcome Spec! After looking over the pictures you posted of your experience down there, I am really looking forward to this trip. The place looks like it has some real potential...and HOPEFULLY we can run into the waitress....we'll get the pics of those 1:!! Maybe even a few pics of her  1: while her  1: is 1: a really  big  1: after using a 1: to  1: !! That would be soooooo coool.......I think I will bring my own shitter though!

:m :m :m :m   enemy I bow to that one. remind me to invite JD for this trip.

SPEC

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2008, 08:49:37 AM »
after what I read about your guys first trip to Syracuse, is there a local hospital or just a Mobile vet clinic?  Oh I do like the spell check feature, I hope others make good use of it.  ;)

I dunno about the mobile vet clinic...But the mobile BBQ KING ...
I think they have a hospital...and the witch doctor will prolly rub cow urine on your wounds...
As for the spell check button...It doesn't fit in my vocabulary...I studied ebonix

SPEC

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2008, 08:52:24 AM »
Hey you said ALVA..... That's where they stole specinator's Jammies last ime we were down to LS...I wonder if that goat is still happy with them...Oklahoma where the men are man and the GOATS ARE USED TO IT :u mm: 8:

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2008, 09:01:24 AM »
Hey you said ALVA..... That's where they stole specinator's Jammies last ime we were down to LS...I wonder if that goat is still happy with them...Oklahoma where the men are man and the GOATS ARE USED TO IT :u mm: 8:

:m :m 

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2008, 09:14:17 AM »

I dunno about the mobile vet clinic...But the mobile BBQ KING ...
I think they have a hospital...and the witch doctor will prolly rub cow urine on your wounds...
As for the spell check button...It doesn't fit in my vocabulary...I studied ebonix

:m     so just a step down from waynoka.

SPEC

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2008, 09:26:11 AM »
Ya summpin lioke thayt

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2008, 10:43:16 AM »
Much better duning at LS than Syracuse. I'm willing to meet up with you guys at Syracuse for a DAY but I'll be going back to LS for the next day or 2. More than 1 day @ Syracuse IMO will be boring as hell.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2008, 12:03:57 PM »
the camp grounds might be more fun with a little Jack D or sailor jerry's.  have you ever been to wyoming, I think it's called killpecker?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal