Author Topic: Almost a year  (Read 17571 times)

SPEC

Re: Almost a year
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 10:21:13 AM »
Are you going to have your trailer done? Or are you going to stay at the roach pit hotel? Again?
I know what it is YOU WANNA POOP IN THE TINCAN
After the wonderful food we had there last year...Meybe I should crank up the truck and come down just too cook for you guys ;D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 10:24:20 AM by SPEC »

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2008, 11:03:45 AM »
Looks like it will be in May. LOL! Yeah we could use some good food. Without exaggerating I can say the food at anyplace in Syracuse was not too good. Trailer will be done so I don't have to stay in the "luxurious" motel either. HOPEFULLY the buggy will be ready also.If not I'll just quad around some more. Enemy and DS race are great guys.
"There can be no divided allegiance here.  Any man who says he is an American,
but something else also, isn't an American at all.  We have room for but one
flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is
the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a
loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

-----------------------------------------------------------
 " You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

SPEC

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 05:44:20 AM »
Ya know if I get the woodgas truck finished, I might just load up the smoker and come too, But I'd sleep in a culvert under a road before the roach trap...and eat dinkydog out of a can before spending a dime in that town...You gonna pay the town to park on state land?

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2008, 03:10:48 PM »
Guess what spec, if things work out right, this spring Enemy and dsrace from mbn and I will meet up at Syracuse for an update this spring.I HOPE they have improved but.........anyway I met up with those guys at LS this weekend and they want to check it out so WTH. dsrace builds a nice car for sure.Enemy drives it like he stole the thing!

masterfabr,   thanks.  I am looking forward to checking out Syracuse even after all I have read, but it was still funny to read I too have been a few towns like that. I don't know if you guy were there before or after they opened the new showers and toilets earlier this year but they don't look like the worst in the pics on there web site.  I hope a bunch of you guys can make it, the more rails the better. I will have to remember to bring a bottle of JACK this time before I head into another dry town like Alva O.K.      I am going to try and post a few short videos from our trip last weekend. they have become a little grainy after reformatting to photo bucket but still interesting. the yellow rail is enemy and the raw v-6 rail is mine.

" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2008, 03:13:02 PM »
 I forgot to meantion , enemy took my wife for a ride and jumped his rail. you can hear her scream in the video.
" the less talent they have, the more pride, vanity and arrogance they have. All these fools, however, find other fools who applauded them " .    ERASMUS 1509

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 03:33:44 PM »
Great vids.When I get the buggy done I've got a 4 camera digital in car vid system to test out.Soooooo no matter if you're in front ,back or sides I'll get you on it!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

" You have all the right in the world to believe any damn thing you'd like, but you don't have the right to demand that I agree with your fantasy"

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 03:40:01 PM »
Great vids.When I get the buggy done I've got a 4 camera digital in car vid system to test out.Soooooo no matter if you're in front ,back or sides I'll get you on it!

we will sure help you test the camera out.
did you see or know the drunk guy that ran his rhino or razor ( same thing phone booth on wheels ) into the pickup and then went for a ride with deputy dan?

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2008, 03:51:16 PM »
No I missed that.Did you see my nephew and buddy ride through the campgrounds on their quads like a couple of drunken cowboys wearing nothing but my wife and her friends g strings? They're lucky they didn't take a ride with deputy dawg!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2008, 03:53:09 PM »
Come to think of it I'll likely point one at the passenger. :m
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Enemy

• F*CK NA i lOvE BooST
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »
No I missed that.Did you see my nephew and buddy ride through the campgrounds on their quads like a couple of drunken cowboys wearing nothing but my wife and her friends g strings? They're lucky they didn't take a ride with deputy dawg!

Sad to report that I DID see that.....my eyes are still bleeding........Oh the horror!!! Funny as hell though!LOL
"If the hate of men could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world."   ~Nikola Tesla

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2008, 04:35:55 PM »
If I get up from the shop in time I'll post a short and poorly done (by wife) vid so others can go blind also!LOL!
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2008, 05:00:09 PM »
I'm with enemy on this one. one of them got so close as he rode by even with my whiskey goggles on and in the dark, my eyes were burned   lol!

Offline fabr

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2008, 05:02:22 PM »
 :m :m :m :m dd: dd:
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2008, 05:02:59 PM »
here is a link to some youtube footage of a couple of my rails.
http://www.youtube.com/user/UBFoolin

Offline dsrace

• VIP
  • my one true weakness
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2008, 05:06:51 PM »
after what I read about your guys first trip to Syracuse, is there a local hospital or just a Mobile vet clinic?  Oh I do like the spell check feature, I hope others make good use of it.  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal